2. Information we collect
3. Use of the information we collect
4. Provision of information we collect
8. Recognition and approval
9. Withdrawal of Consent and Destruction
10. Stop receiving e-mail
11. How to contact us
1. “Affiliate” means (i) the controlling party of; (ii) subsidiaries of; or (iii) a party that is under one control with Logika Digital.
2. “Application” means a software application and/or portal site that We have developed which is an electronic means to (i) find Services provided by third parties; (ii) manage the provision of the Services; and/or (iii) other functions required to support the Service ecosystem.
3. “Personal Information” means information about you that is personally identifiable collected through the Application, such as your name, address, date of birth and occupation (if you are an individual), company identity documents and data (if you are not an individual), telephone number, electronic mail (e-mail) address, permissions and/or the like, and other information that may identify you as a user of the Application.
4. “We” means Logika Digital, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, and/or its Affiliates.
6. “Services” means various services offered by Service Providers through the Application, including but not limited to delivery or pick-up for goods and/or people, personal shopping services and/or other services provided from time to time through the Application.
7. "Customer" means the party registered as a customer of the Application to use the Services provided in the Application.
8. “Service Provider” means the party providing Services through the Application
9. “Website” means our website or any other site we have officially developed to support the Service ecosystem.
2. Information We Collect
1. We collect certain Personal Information from you so that the Application can perform its functions either for the use of the Service (if you are a Customer) or managing the provision of the Service (if you are a Service Provider) or other functions necessary to support the Service ecosystem. You can provide Personal Information directly (for example, when you register as an Application user) or automatically collect when you use the Application.
2. When you visit the Website, the Website administrator will process technical data such as your internet protocol address, the web pages you have visited, the internet browser you are using, the web pages you previously/will visit and the duration of each visit. visits/sessions that allow Us to deliver Website functions. In addition, in some cases, the browser may suggest that you activate your geo-location function to allow us to provide you with a better experience using the internet and/or the Application. With this technical data the Website administrators can administer the Website, for example by resolving technical difficulties or improving the accessibility of certain parts of the Website. With this way,We can ensure that you can (continue to) find information on the Website in a fast and simple way.
3. Information you provide directly.
5. When you use the Application to use or manage a Service, you provide us with information as relevant, such as, if you are a Customer, the type of Service, the pick-up/delivery location of the ordered goods/services and/or the total transaction fee of the Service, or, if you are a Service Provider, order data and data related to the management of the Service, the amount of funds for Service transactions and/or other data to support the Service ecosystem. When you use our application, we will also process your technical data such as internet protocol address, internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of the device used. you use to access theuse this data to enable Us to deliver the functions of the Application, resolve technical difficulties, provide you with the correct and up-to-date version of the Application and to improve the functionality of the Application.
6. If you are a customer, we will ask for the telephone number of someone who can be contacted by the service provider to complete your order when you use the application to find an instant courier service, or other relevant services. You must obtain prior approval from the person whose phone number you provide to us to provide us with the phone number and for us to provide the phone number to the service provider.
7. If you are a service provider, we will ask for the telephone number of the party that can be contacted by the customer who uses the service. You must ensure that prior approval from the owner of the number has been obtained for us to obtain the phone number and provide it to the Customer.
8. In connection with the electronic money facilities that may be available in the Application, We will collect information related to the electronic money transactions by you, including but not limited to the bank name, account holder name, account number and the amount of funds transacted through the electronic money facility.
9. If you are a customer, you can provide a referral code (referral code) to other parties through the Application, in the form of a message that we have prepared for you to send or publish through electronic messaging facilities or through social media providers. You can change the sentence of the message that we have prepared before you send it. We will not collect the data of the party you sent the message to.
10. Information we collect when you use the Application.
11. When you use the Application through your mobile device, We will track and collect real-time geo-location information and other relevant information to support the efficient performance and function of the Application. If you are a customer, we use this information to, among other things, enable you to view the location of the service provider, arrange pick-up and/or delivery locations and send the information to the requested service provider, and to monitor the movement of the requested service provider on a map. in real-time. If you are a service provider, we use geo-location information to, among other things, enable you to view the location of the customer, goods/services, delivery or pick-up ordered by the customer (as relevant).We may also use this real-time geo-location information to provide assistance, resolve technical or business difficulties that may arise when you use the Application. You can turn off geo-location tracking information on your device level temporarily. Your mobile device will notify you when your geo-location is tracked by displaying a Global Positioning System (GPS) arrow symbol.Your mobile device will notify you when your geo-location is tracked by displaying a Global Positioning System (GPS) arrow symbol.Your mobile device will notify you when your geo-location is tracked by displaying a Global Positioning System (GPS) arrow symbol.
12. The geo-location information we obtain from the Service Provider means that We also collect your movement information (if you are a Customer) when you travel by using the Services in the Application. We will also use geo-location information in its entirety and in an anonymous form to obtain statistical information and management information for the purpose of improving the functionality of the Application.
14. Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your internet device. With cookies, the features of the applications and/or websites you access can store information or remember your actions and preferences over time.
15. Most internet browsers support cookies; however you can set the browser you are using to refuse certain types of cookies or specific cookies. In addition, you can delete cookies at any time.
3. Use of Information We Collect
1. We use your electronic mail (e-mail) address, name, telephone number, and/or account password for the purpose of verifying your ownership of an account in our Application, to communicate with you in connection with the use or management of the Service and to provide you information regarding the Application. We may also use your name, e-mail address and telephone number to send messages, general updates to the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an electronic letter (e-mail) asking you to subscribe to our mailing list. You may at any time opt-out of receiving information regarding these updates.
2. We use the customer's geo-location and destination information to (i) find Service Providers in the vicinity of the Customer; (ii) help Service Providers calculate costs; and (iii) analyzing the usage patterns of the Application to improve the performance of the Application.
4. We use information such as the name of the bank where the account is created and stored and the amount transacted using electronic money in the Application system to ensure acceptance by the party concerned of the funds transacted through the electronic money system.
5. We use Personal Information in its entirety to analyze Application usage patterns. You hereby agree that your data will be used by our internal data processing system to ensure that the application provides the best functionality for you.
4. Provision of Information We Collect
1. If you are a customer, then after receiving your order, we will provide information such as your name, telephone number, location, destination, geo-location, goods/services ordered and/or your transaction fees to the service provider who received your request for Service. This information is required by the Service Provider to contact you, and/or locate you and/or fulfill your order. We will also provide the telephone number of the contact party that you have provided to us to the Service Provider when you use the Application to use the Service in the form of instant courier or other relevant Services.
2. If you are a service provider, after receiving order instructions from customers, we will provide information such as your name, telephone number, location, geo-location, vehicle identification number or service provider under your management to customers who order your services. . This information is needed by the Customer to contact you and/or monitor the status of the goods/services ordered by the Customer.
4. We may employ or cooperate with third party companies and individuals to facilitate or provide assistance in developing certain Applications and services for and/or on our behalf, to, among other things, (i) provide consumer assistance; (ii) provide geo-location information; (iii) perform services related to the Website (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analysis and enhancement of Website features); (iv) assist us in analyzing how the Applications and Services are used and how they are developed; or (v) to assist our professional advisors and external auditors, including legal counsel, financial advisors and consultants.These third parties only have access to your Personal Information to perform these tasks for and/or on our behalf and are contractually bound not to disclose or use such Personal Information for any other purpose.
5. We do not share your Personal Information with any party other than the Service Provider (if you are a Customer) or the relevant Customer (if you are a Service Provider) and the third parties mentioned in paragraph 4 letter d above, without your consent. However, we will disclose your Personal Information as long as it is legally required, or necessary to comply with the provisions of laws and regulations, government institutions, or in the event of a dispute, or any form of legal process between you and us, or between you and other users. in connection with, or in connection with the Service, or in an emergency relating to your health and/or safety.
6. Your Personal Information may be transferred, stored, used, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where our servers are located.
7. We may remove certain parts of your Personal Information that can identify you (so that the Personal Information becomes anonymous data) and disclose such anonymous data to third parties for the purpose of developing Applications, managing databases, analyzing or improving the Service. We may also combine your Personal Information with other information in such a way that the information is no longer associated with you, then disclose the combined information to third parties, for the above purposes.
8. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
The confidentiality of your data and Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. We will apply the best efforts and measures to protect and secure your data and Personal Information. However, we cannot fully guarantee that our system will not be penetrated at all due to viruses, malware, interference or extraordinary events including unauthorized access by third parties. You must not disclose your account password to anyone and must always maintain the security of the device you are using.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8. Recognition and Consent
2. You also represent that you have the right to share all information that you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share such information with service providers (if you are a customer) or customers (if you are a service provider) in order to support and carry out the functions of the Application.
9. Withdrawal of Consent and Destruction
Unless otherwise specified in the laws and regulations, you may withdraw your consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information and/or the destruction of your Personal Information whose requirements and procedures are in accordance with the laws and regulations that specifically regulate this matter. this.
Withdrawal of consent or destruction of your Personal Information, either in part or in whole, may result in you no longer being able to use our Application and/or Website. You hereby state that you know and understand the impact of withdrawing your consent and/or destruction of your Personal Information.
10. Stop receiving e-mail
We have a policy for you to choose to enter or leave our mailing list. If you want to stop receiving electronic mail (e-mail) from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in each of these e-mails.
11. How to Contact Us
If you have further questions regarding the privacy and security of your information or wish to update or delete your data then please contact us at: pkplabs@.
Firebase SDK Loading…